Maple Meadows Perm Time Renewal Payment
This renewal option is for returning Maple Meadows permanent tee time holders only. New foursomes need to contact Chris Malek to arange payment (630) 451-3400.
- Please use the box above to indicate the $ amount you are paying toward your foursome's permanant tee-time.
- To "hold" your time, the deposit due by February 14th is $500 per foursome.
- The total due by April 1st is $5300.00 per foursome. If you are not sure how much your group has alreay paid toward the total, please contact your captain, or Chris Malek (630) 451-3400.
- Be sure to note your Captain's name in the box below.
- A time is not officially "renewed" until all four spots in the foursome are paid in full ($5300).
- Please see the 2023 program documents for complete details. If you did not receive a copy of the "Returning Perm-Time" documents from your captain, you can request a copy by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By making a permanent tee-time payment, you are agreeing to all program policies and terms including the following:
- As a prerequisite to having a permanent tee time, each foursome is expected to KEEP PACE by finishing the 18th hole within 10 minutes of the group ahead, or by playing in no longer than 4 hours 15 minutes.. Foursomes who do not continually KEEP PACE will lose their permanent tee time without refund.
- Foursomes must report to the starter no later than 15 minutes before their scheduled tee time. Failure to report will cause the cancellation of your group’s time that week without credit or refund.
- Soft spikes and collared shirts are preferred at Maple Meadows.
- Permanent tee time foursomes are expected to play at their assigned starting time “rain or shine,” unless the course is closed by the Head Professional or Grounds Superintendent. In the event that management closes the course, foursomes will not be charged for golf for that particular day. Weather related charges and adjustments will be issued solely at the discretion of Maple Meadows Management.
- Under no circumstances will a cash refund be granted.